Shipping, Returns and Exchanges
By purchasing from this website, the customer agrees and understands and has read all our sites terms and conditions before confirming their order.
Please allow 3-30 business days from purchase date for your order to be fulfilled including but not limited to made-to-order items. Standard business days are from Monday to Friday only and do not include weekends or public holidays. More details can be found in our terms and conditions.
We do not accept returns/exchanges on corsets if the customer has not has a personalised size consult by our company before purchasing, and does not purchase the recommended size and model from our consult.
However we are happy to organise an exchange if the recommended size and model corset does not fit the customer. This is assessed on a case by case basis.
Items offered on our website are available for delivery to addresses within the Australia Post network.
International shipping is available for underbust models only. Corsets over 12” length and sizes 30 inches and larger attract a surcharge due to the weight and size difference. We post using the the Australia Post Pack and Track Service prepaid satchels.
All International customers are responsible for paying any tax's and fee' associated with their country. We will not be held responsible for lost items if; customer has provided incorrect delivery address, or hasn't checked that this service delivers to their area.
If your delivery area isn't listed please contact us for a quote.
Products in our warehouse are dispatched once a week via Australia Post Express satchels. Expected delivery times for Australia Post are 1-3 working days. Please see the Australia Post website for time frames
Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to post your order within 5 business days of receiving it to our facility. Business days mean Monday to Friday, except holidays. Please note we do not ship on weekends. Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered.
We currently only offer Australia Post Express shipping Australia wide. We want our customer to receive their item as quickly as possible via the most efficient and cost effective service available.
Shipping costs within Australia are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simple add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed. Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any gross damage to the item on delivery, contact us immediately at email@example.com
It is the customer’s responsibility to provide s correct and safe shipping address for all orders. If an item is lost it is the customer’s responsibility to contact Australia Post to lodge an investigation. More information on this process can be found at the Australia Post website.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact us on our Contact Us page.
Australian Hygiene laws restrict us from offering exchanges or returns on our corsets; however we would like to extend the option of an exchange to our customers for piece of mind. The terms of exchanges can be found below.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure all information provided to us is true and correct at the time of purchase; This includes delivery address and customer name.
Exchanges are assessed on a case by case basis.
Exchanges are only available under the following circumstances:
- We must be contacted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 days of the purchases delivery date in order to be eligible for an exchange.
- Customers are required to pay postage for their exchanges.
- A custom/made to order item differs grossly from the original order specifications.
- Faulty Item; the item has arrived with tears or damage to the product. We check all our items before delivery so this is extremely unlikely.
- As these are hand-made items there may be small deviations that don't affect the product structure and/or stitching. These are not considered faults or fair terms for returns/exchanges.
Exchanges are not available if:
- We are contacted outside of 7 days time period of receiving your corset
- The corset has been misused in any way that has caused the problem/damage.
- The Corset is not in new condition soiled by pet hair, cigarette smoke, perfume's ect (all exchange corsets are assessed upon arrival, see below for information on restock fee's)
To request an exchange, please visit our Contact Us page with your order number and state the problem with the item.
We do not accept returns or exchanges if a customer hasn't provided true and accurate measurements before purchase or their measurements have changed since original size consult; resulting in a corset not fitting as expected. This can be discussed on a case by case basis.
Dauntless Corsets will assess all items sent back for exchange.
Exchanges will only be accepted if:
- We are contacted within 7 days of the items delivery date.
- The item shows no signs of seasoning, warped or bowed boning.
- The item is in the same condition as it was sent by us. That means no soiling, presence of perfume/deodorant, cigarette smoke, pet hair, dust, dirt, oils and so on.
- The customer is responsible for paying return postage.
- If for some reason we don’t have the correct size in stock for an exchange, the customer will be contacted asap. We will offer the customer a made-to-order option which follows the standard 2-6 week fulfillment times.
The customer must contacts us within 7 days of receiving their purchase including their order number and reason for exchange i.e need a different size. Exchanges will not be accepted outside of this time frame.
If a returned item has not been deemed acceptable after assessment i.e, shows signs of wear, is soiled, has lace damage or bone warping the customer will be charged a 25% restocking fee before their new item is sent.
The customer will be notified of this as promptly as possible via their preferred contact method.
Made to Order Refunds
All corsets purchased as “Made-to-Order” items that are cancelled by the customer at any time before fulfilment will be charged a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the total price of the refund. Please see our made to order policy for more information.
Some processing fee's may be applied by the payment merchants on returns and exchange transactions and is separate to our website terms and conditions
- Returns are not offered for change or mind purchases, minor variances from product descriptions or damaged goods.
- Returns are not available on sale items.
- A customer is required to contact us with 7 days of receiving their product to be eligible for a return.
- Type of refund: A customer will be offered store credit that is valid for 6 months to use in our online store, or a refund of the purchase price minus any processing/ merchant fee’s.
- The customer is required to pay return postage and will not be reimbursed by Dauntless Corsets.
We retain the right to refuse returns or services if we have found the customer to be untruthful, imperious or affront to our helpful staff during any communications.